Pre- Reserve – YEE PENG LANNA INTERNATIONAL(YPLI/Mae Jo)
November 22, 2018
Yee Peng Lanna International (YPLI / Mae Jo) has not yet been approved and this is for Pre-Reservation ONLY!
- If the event is not approved, or we can not fulfill your ticket request, you will be refunded 100% – 100THB per ticket. (You may lose 100THB per ticket)
- If the event is approved and we can reserve your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email asking for more information.
- All rules/regulations below still apply once the event is approved.
This is held at the Thudong Center near Mae Jo University. This year they will have 4,000 people attending.
Buy them from the original, trusted SOURCE, YeePengLanternFestival.com!!!
- Standard tickets are : – 5,600 THB
- SOLD OUT
- Premium Tickets are : – 7,200 THB
- SOLD OUT
- VIP Tickets are: – 13,000THB
- Cancelled by YPLI
- Ticket delivery to your hotel/hostel – Only offered by YeePengLanternFestival.com!!!
- Transportation from Chiang Mai to the event (and back)
- Food – 5 coupons for buffet service with authentic Lanna Thai Foods
- 1 Sky Lantern – No outside lanterns are allowed
- 1 Souvenir set
- 1 Assigned seat
Tickets for the YPLI / Mae Jo event are now available.
Please use the “add to cart” function below to reserve your tickets.
Standard tickets are : – 5,600THB
Premium Tickets are : – 7,200THB
VIP Tickets are: – 13,000THB
Why buy from YeePengLanternFestival.com?
- Trust – YeePengLanternFestival.com is the SOURCE for everything “Yee Peng / Lantern Release”.
- Communication – YeePengLanternFestival.com has a 100% response rate, usually within a couple of hours.
- Ease -YeePengLanternFestival.com does everything in English. You can ask and receive answers without any mis-communications.
- Service – YeePengLanternFestival.com will provide the “full package” We can arrange almost anything and answer most questions you have about Chiang Mai.
- We deliver your tickets to your hotel/hostel and have reception sign for receipt of the tickets. This is an exclusive offer ONLY through YeePengLanternFestival.com! – You DO NOT have to stand in long queues to get your tickets.
- Our Pick Up point is in the Old City. This is also exclusive to YeePengLanternFestival.com! No need to travel outside to get to the transportation.
What to expect:
You will receive payment confirmation from PayPal within minutes. Another confirmation of reservation from YeePengLanternFestival.com within 24hrs. You will need to reply to the YeePengLanternFestival.com email with the requested email. Detailed information about transportation (times, location, etc) will be emailed/announced in October 2018.
What is included with the Transportation
- We pick up you from our Old City Meeting Point and drive you back after the event **
- Maximum of 10 people per van
- A Comfortable Tour Van with an experienced driver is provided
YPLI Schedule (estimated)
- 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm : Meet at Old City Meeting Point
- 4:00 pm : Arrive at Lanna Dhutanga :
- Receive souvenir / Enjoy authentic Lanna Thai snacks, desserts and beverages.
- Enjoy Lanna & hill tribe cultural exhibition by local students sponsored by the foundation, take photos, use the restroom at your convenience.
- 5:00 pm : Opening Ceremony Speech by the President of Doungtawan Santipap (The Sun of Peace) Foundation and the organizing committee to welcome all guests to the event.
- 5:30 pm : Break for the bathroom
- 6:00 pm : All honored guests and ticket holders enter the ceremony area. Ceremony regulatory announcement by MC
- 6:30 pm : Chanting and Meditation
- 7:00 pm : Circumambulation Ceremony
- 7:30 pm : Lighting Ceremony
- 8:00 pm : Sky lanterns releasing ceremony to pay homage to the Lord Buddha.
- 8.30 pm : End of the ceremony
Age of participants must be at least 12 years old in order to follow the security policy and to avoid causing noise disturbance to other participants.
Drones, Firecrackers, outside Sky lanterns, Weapons, Gambling Equipment, Alcohol/Drugs and any Illegal items are prohibited.
- Participants are kindly requested to dress in polite clothing. (cover the shoulders and knees)
Participate in religious activities with respect and peace to keep the sanctity of the ceremony.
No alcohol & No Smoking on the temple grounds.
Guests are NOT allowed to enter the ceremony stage area to take pictures.
Guests may take photos only from the seating area, but NOT ALLOWED to use selfie stick / dolly equipment.
YPLI group has stipulated that tickets are non-refundable.
- Benefits are subject to change without notice.