***Important Note: This page is a private page only sent to those who missed the cut off for the YPLI Pre-reservations.
Yee Peng Doi Saket has created an additional row of VIP tickets specifically for all of you who missed out on YPLI. We have a small amount (100 VIP tickets) We are doing our best to find options for all of you affected by the YPLI ticket short fall.
Side Note: With the reduction in size to the YPLI/Mae Jo to only 3000 tickets, the Yee Peng Doi Saket event will now have the same number of lanterns as YPLI/Mae Jo.
2018 Yee Peng in Doi Saket (with 3200 lanterns!!!) has been announced for November 22, 2018.
Who else wants to experience the Yee Peng Lantern Release?
*** VIP ***
VIP Tickets from YeePengLanternFestival.com inClude:
- Return Transfers – Tour van transport to the event and back to the city
- Priority to leave the venue – Your vans will leave first and return first
- (2) Sky Lanterns (per person)
- A Premium Flower Krathong
- A Premium Souvenir
- Special Dinner Set
- Beverages (Coffee/Tea/Water/Fruit Juice)
– Yee Peng Doi Saket – VIP (4,900B)
***Tickets are subject to availability. Please wait for a confirmation email. If we can get you a ticket, you will be refunded 100%
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You will receive an immediate payment confirmation email from PayPal
- We will send a confirmation or reservation email to you within 24 hours requesting your details (full legal name)
- Once you reply with the name(s), we will register your name to the tickets.
- This is done on a “will-call” system, meaning you will need to bring ID showing the registered name to the event to pick up your tickets.
- This event is confirmed, tickets are already available. This is not a pre-reservation.
- 4PM – Assemble at the meeting point. (In town)
- ( Pick up location is Prasert Land)
- 4:30PM – Depart to Doi Saket
- 5:30PM -Arrive Doi Saket.
- *Receive souvenir
- *snacks and dinner set (VIP ONLY).
- *Enjoy local street food from local vendors (extra fees)
- *Watch the stage performances.
- *Release flower Kratong on the river.
- 7:30PM – Welcome speech by the village head.
- *Lantern release demonstration
- 8:00PM – RELEASE SKY LANTERN
- *Synchronized Lantern Release
- 8:30-9:00PM – Return to Chiang Mai.