***Important Note: This page is a private page only sent to those who missed the cut off for the YPLI Pre-reservations. We have secured a small amount (40 tickets) for the Yee Peng Doi Saket event. We are doing our best to find options for all of you affected by the YPLI ticket short fall.
Side Note: With the reduction in size to the YPLI/Mae Jo to only 3000 tickets, the Yee Peng Doi Saket event will now have the same number of lanterns as YPLI/Mae Jo.
2018 Yee Peng in Doi Saket (with 3000 lanterns!!!) has been announced for November 22, 2018.
Who else wants to experience the Yee Peng Lantern Release?
*** SECTION C ***
Section B Tickets from YeePengLanternFestival.com inClude:
- Return Transfers – Charter bus transport to the event and back to the city
- 1 Sky Lantern (per person/seat)
- 1 Krathong
- 1 Souvenir
– Yee Peng Doi Saket – Section C (3,100B)
***Tickets are subject to availability. Please wait for a confirmation email. If we can get you a ticket, you will be refunded 100%
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You will receive an immediate payment confirmation email from PayPal
- We will send a confirmation or reservation email to you within 24 hours requesting your details (full legal name)
- Once you reply with the name(s), we will register your name to the tickets.
- This is done on a “will-call” system, meaning you will need to bring ID showing the registered name to the event to pick up your tickets.
- This event is confirmed, tickets are already available. This is not a pre-reservation.
- 4PM – Assemble at the meeting point. (In town)
- ( Pick up location is Prasert Land)
- 4:30PM – Depart to Doi Saket
- 5:30PM -Arrive Doi Saket.
- *Receive souvenir
- *snacks and dinner set (VIP ONLY).
- *Enjoy local street food from local vendors (extra fees)
- *Watch the stage performances.
- *Release flower Kratong on the river.
- 7:30PM – Welcome speech by the village head.
- *Lantern release demonstration
- 8:00PM – RELEASE SKY LANTERN
- *Synchronized Lantern Release
- 8:30-9:00PM – Return to Chiang Mai.